We are a charity and rely on the generosity of people who care about storytelling and the festival to make our work happen. Without that support, the festival, and our many projects which demonstrate the power of storytelling to change lives, simply wouldn't happen at all.
1. Find out what's best for you:
Make a one-off donation
2018 is our 25th anniversary year and we want to make this extra special. We want to raise £25 000 by Christmas to set us on our way for 2018, our 25th year and a special celebration. If every adult who attended this year gave us just £10 we’d be over half way to our target.
What does being a Friend entitle me to?
- A personal thank you the in the Festival souvenir programme book and on our website
- An invitation to the festival launch event, a private celebration strictly for artists, staff, sponsors and friends only
- A limited allocation of reserved seating for some festival events.
- Regular update emails about the Festival and other Beyond the Border news
It costs £25 a year to become a Friend of Beyond the Border. You can join for just one year or pay a regular annual subscription by direct debit.
Want more than just friendship?
If you are passionate about Beyond the Border, and about our work celebrating the great oral traditions of storytelling then you might want to consider becoming a benefactor of Beyond the Border.
Benefactors have the opportunity to support a particular artist’s show at the Festival or a specific element of Beyond the Border’s work. Benefactor contributions start at £100.
Once you have joined as a Benefactor we will contact you to discuss how best to use your contribution.