Thank you to everyone who attended Beyond The Border 2016. Over the coming months information about the next BTB will appear here.
|Full Price||Early Bird price*|
|Family & Friends group||£285||£245|
|On the door||Booked in advance|
|Family & Friends group||£80||£75|
*SAVE £££s - Early bird offers and no booking fees before 1 April 2016.
**Day tickets permit entry to all venues from 10.00am – 6.00pm; evening tickets permit entry to all venues from 6.00pm-midnight.
***Taster tickets: Want to see the beautiful setting, sample the delights of the food & craft markets and real ale bar, and find out what the festival's all about?
Taster Ticket is just for adults or for kids for the day, and entitles you to entry into the site, and access to all the festival marketplaces, workshops and open air and non-stewarded venues. It does not give you access to the main covered and stewarded venues. There are limited number of taster tickets available in advance, or just buy yours on the door.
- Free festival programme with early bird tickets
- Family & friends tickets valid for groups up to 5 people coming together, including at least one person 16 or under
- Free admission for children under 5
- Free parking for all ticket types
- Discounts on full price and day-time tickets for students, OAPs, disabled, unemployed and people living in the CF61 area
- Discounts for groups on full price tickets. Contact [email protected] for details.
- Camping is free as part of a weekend ticket - pre-booking essential
- Limited space for campervans and caravans.
- Tickets can be posted to you at no extra charge or you can print your tickets at home.
- You can add a voluntary donation to your ticket purchase in order to support our programme of storytelling events and activities across Wales
- Tickets give access to all events, venue capacity allowing (except Taster Ticket, see above).
- Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking tickets.