***Early Bird Ticket Offer***
SAVE £££s - Limited number available.
500 Weekend Tickets (Adult, Child, Family) are now on sale at special Early Bird Prices.
Save up to 15% on full price by booking special Early Bird Weekend Tickets now.
Only 500 available at this price - when they’re gone, they’re gone!!
NB: Camping is not on-site this year, and tickets do not include camping. Instead camping is available at the lovely nearby Heritage Coast Campsite at Monknash, just 2.5 miles down the road from St Donats, offering early morning breakfasts and late-night cafe/bar plus stories round the campfire. Includes first-class Glamping!!
Shuttle Bus Service: Although there is plenty of FREE Car Parking at St Donats Castle, if you prefer to leave your car at the campsite there will be the BTB Shuttle to take you to and fro between campsite and castle first thing in the morning, at tea-time, and last thing at night.
Weekend ticket (Sat & Sun)
|Full Price||Early Bird price*|
|Family (2 adults, 2 children under 16)||£210||£180|
Day ticket (Sat or Sun)
|Family (2 adults, 2 children under 16)||£125||n/a|
*Only 500 Weekend Tickets available at this price. SAVE £££s - Early Bird offers close midnight 1 March 2018
- Family Tickets valid for 2 Adults, 2 Children (under 16)
- Free admission for children under 5
- Free parking for all ticket types
- You can add a voluntary donation to your ticket purchase in order to support our programme of storytelling events and activities across Wales
- Tickets give access to all events, venue capacity allowing
- Tickets do not include camping (see below)
- Do read our Terms and Conditions before booking tickets
- Camping is not on-site this year but is available at the lovely nearby Heritage Coast Campsite at Monknash, just 2.5 miles down the road from St Donats. Includes first-class Glamping!!
- Plus there is a variety of other campsites, hotels, and B&Bs in the beautiful surrounding countryside of The Vale of Glamorgan. Visit this page for more accommodation ideas...