Sat & Sun, 11.00am-10.00pm each day. Gates open 9.30am
|Family (2 adults, 2 children under 16)||£210|
Sat or Sun,11.00am-10.00pm. Gates open 9.30am
|Family (2 adults, 2 children under 16)||£125|
Open Air Events Ticket
Sorry - Early Bird offers closed midnight 1 March 2018
NB: Camping is not on-site this year, and tickets do not include camping.
However, there are excellent campsites nearby, including Llandow Caravan and Camping Site just 2.8 miles away. (NB: Both Heritage Coast and Acorn Campsites are now full)
And there is a variety of B&Bs and hotels in the beautiful surrounding countryside of The Vale of Glamorgan.
The BTB Bus Service: Although there is plenty of FREE Car Parking at St Donats Castle, we will be running a special BTB Bus Service to take you to and fro from both Heritage Coast and Acorn Campsites to St Donats first thing in the morning (9.00am- 11.00am) and last thing at night, leaving St Donats 10.15pm, last bus 11.30pm (Sorry, does not apply to Llandow Caravan and Camp Site).
Visit this page for more accommodation ideas.
- Family Tickets valid for 2 Adults, 2 Children (under 16)
- Free admission for children under 5
- In order to support individuals with disabilities to enjoy our activities we offer a range of help, including, for some, a free ticket for a carer. To find out more please visit the disabled access info page, e-mail email@example.com or leave a message on 02921 660501.
- Free parking for all ticket types
- You can add a voluntary donation to your ticket purchase in order to support our programme of storytelling events and activities across Wales
- Tickets give access to all events, venue capacity allowing
- Tickets do not include camping (see below)
- Do read our Terms and Conditions before booking tickets
- Camping is not on-site this year but is available at the lovely nearby Heritage Coast Campsite at Monknash, just 2.5 miles down the road from St Donats. Includes first-class Glamping!!
- Plus there is a variety of other campsites, hotels, and B&Bs in the beautiful surrounding countryside of The Vale of Glamorgan. Visit this page for more accommodation ideas...